In home elderly care is one of the best options available for seniors when they need extra help with their daily needs. Every senior is unique in the type and amount of care they require. Comfort Keepers in Rochester, NY offers a number of core services which can also be customized to meet the needs of our seniors.
Many of our clients only need a little bit of help, while others may need full time care. In some cases, family may be helping with care, while for other seniors, it may not be possible for family to be involved. Our services are carefully planned to meet the needs of most of the seniors in Rochester, NY.
Here are our core services and a bit about what they offer:
- In Home Care – These services offer everything that a senior might need in their home on a daily or weekly basis. This includes personal hygiene, incontinence help, bathing, as well as day to day help keeping the home running. This could include grocery shopping, making meals, or light housekeeping.
- Interactive Caregiving – We love our seniors and are committed to keeping them active and healthy. Interactive caregiving offers companionship, activities aimed at keeping your loved one moving, and plenty of social engagement through activities, going out to events, and involving seniors in tasks, games, conversation around the home.
- Respite Care – This type of care helps family members who are committed to caring for their loved ones. If you need a break, or are planning a trip and need someone you trust to care for your senior, respite care is the right choice for you.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care – Dementia and Alzheimer’s can make elderly care challenging but not impossible. We have specialists who provide supportive services both for the family and their loved one. We can help with safety, and 24 hour around the clock care.
- End of Life Care – Our in home care services include care that supports the entire family and allows the family to spend more time with their loved ones. From help with family needs, to sitting with your loved ones, we can help make this most difficult time a bit easier.
- Transitional Care – This care is designed to help seniors transition from the hospital back to home with least amount of trouble. Our caregivers can help with all of the tasks that might take away from seniors ability to make a full recovery.
Our goal is to make sure that your loved one’s needs are met no matter what phase of life they are in. If you would like to know more about our elderly care services contact us at (585) 209-3728 for more information. We have expert advisors ready to take your call 24/7. We can also offer free in-home consultations so we can customize a care plan that will best suit your loved one’s needs.